Hi, everyone! How are you all? I’ve been MIA lately cause of school and work but hey I got something new to talk about today and its GRANDSPA!
I don’t really go to spas first because it’s hella expensive and second because I don’t have someone to go with. I think that when pampering yourself, you don’t have to splurge and go all out for a spa day. You can easily DIY your face masks and body scrubs from ingredients in your very own kitchen.
GrandSpa 3-in-1 Therapy
GrandSpa is a revolutionary technology that allows you to have a relaxing and rejuvenating time at the comfort of your home. GrandSpa is a 3-in-1 therapy that includes three things that will optimize your spa experience. Here they are:
- Ozone and Negative Ion – Ozone is one of the most powerful natural sanitizer and deodorizer known to science, it eliminates odors and harmful substances found in the air. On the other hand, Negative Ion can relieve stress, enhance relaxation, reduce allergies, and respiratory illness.
- Far Infrared Rays (FIR) – Most beneficial rays for our health. When this is high, our body’s defense against illnesses is much stronger.
- Ultrasonic Waves – Relaxes muscles, promotes circulation, and revitalizes the body.
- Full -body massage – Relaxes, relieves stress and fatigue. This is through the rhythmic pressure of the bubbles from the hydrosonic waves of the SG-2000.
- Deep Internal Warming – Results to higher immunity, faster recovery from ailments and pain, and relaxed muscles.
- Deep Cleansing – Beauty and body contouring
- High-Quality Exercise – According to a Japanese study, 15 minutes of Grandspa bath is to 3km of jogging.
- Proper Hydration – hydrates skin cells, flushes out impurities, improves circulation and blood flow, helps the skin glow, and makes the face look younger.
After hearing all the great things GrandSpa can do for the body (inside and out), I am very excited to try it out.
This is the SG-2000, basically where the ‘magic’ happens. There is a timer above it and mine was set to 15 minutes. 🙂
Here the imported Bath Oils
Here are the bath oils to be used. A teeny tiny amount is enough for the 15-minute spa duration. You can also mix and match three kinds of bath oils into your tub. Each bath oil has its own purpose as well. (They smell soo relaxing too 🙂
Only 1/4 of the tub is filled with warm water. This is because the bubbles rise to the tub’s rim and you don’t want the water to overflow.
The water is now bubbling and it smells really good. The scent is instant aromatherapy and calming. As I sit inside the tub, I feel my muscles being massaged because of the bubbles. For 20 minutes, I sat contemplating about my life but I do notice some gunk forming at the sides of the tub. I wonder why because I took a shower in the morning haha but anyway this is a good sign.
After my GrandSpa experience, you can see here the grime at the sides. I was literally mind blown! Was I that dirty? I felt lightheaded and perfectly calm after the experience and this is great for people who have no time to go to a spa because you can set it up at home.
This me after the GrandSpa experience. I got a lot of compliments because my skin looked brighter and fairer. I just felt calm even the day after the GrandSpa Experience. I also felt significant smoothness on my skin. #NoFilter
My Rating: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3