In my few months of blogging, I realized how essential is social media to a blogger. Great photos partnered with well-written articles are pointless if nobody will notice it. Gone are the days where you write on your blog and let it be, hoping that someone will come by and share it with others. Social media is an integral part of a blogger and to be present in these famous platforms is an absolute must!
Wait a minute! You can’t open all your accounts at the same cause that will be taxing. Of course, you still have other things to do aside from posting all day. It has been my experience as well that I log into one account then another. I also have a tight budget thus, I can’t afford another phone for my other accounts.
When there’s a will, there’s a way!
Blogging for me is not just for self-expression but it is a way for me to reach out to young girls and others to share my knowledge. Sharing is caring, the saying goes. I feel that it is part of me already to share and I don’t want my knowledge sitting in my brain collecting dust, I want it to spread around the world. Hahaha world domination ehem
Managing your time can be hectic but it is a strategy that allows you to keep your stuff together and prevent you from confusing yourself and eventually getting lost. Trust me, I know ^_^
TIPS AND TRICKS IN MANAGING
1. Save the date!
Arrange a blog schedule
– When to take photos?
– Writing themes
– Creating your draft
– When will this be posted?
2. Sign up with Hootsuite
– In blogging, timeliness is very important. Yes, you need to go with the trends to update yourself and keep up with the masses
– Schedule posts (Time and Date)
– Enables you to share on all you social media accounts
– Thank the social media gods for creating Hootsuite. With one click, you can go a long way.
3. Stay Inspired ♡
– In the nooks and crannies of the world, you can find sorts of things that can inspire you. You don’t have to think too hard, you just have to be creative in sharing what you love.
Hey, I am a new blogger but this is my way to share what I’ve learned from my experience and from the Social Media Influencers Bootcamp. I still have a lot to learn and a lot of obstacles to tackle. I hope in my little way I helped you out.
Thank you for reading!